Sunday, September 15, 2013

Crayons...

As life goes on I can tell my mind set has changed.

 I'm not as fearless, creative and artistic as I used to be. 

I remember when I used to be able to sit down and draw whatever my heart desired. 

Now I have to make sure that the picture is straight, the colors match and the drawing is neat. 

Why can't I just "color outside of the lines" like I used to?

 Maybe it's the insecurity, or the fear of not being good enough. 

Why do I think like this now? 

I didn't used to think like this before. 

Nothing else mattered before, all that mattered was the crayon in my hand and the masterpiece in front of me. 
Wouldn't it be easier if we all just took the crayons life gave to us and created something beautiful? 

Without having to worry about what anyone else thought? 

I don't know. 

All I know is that life "colors outside of the lines" everyday.

 So it only makes sense that we do too.

~Rosie



2 comments:

  1. "It only makes sense that we do too" Great line, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It only makes sense that we do too" Great line, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

www.writersparis.blogspot.com