Sunday, October 13, 2013

Space...

Thinking about space scares me... I look up in the sky and wonder.
 I wonder about forever... forever scares me.
 It doesn't make sense in my mind. Space goes on forever... How?
 All I've ever known is beginnings and ends. 
How can there be no beginning? 
How can there be no end?
 Maybe that's just what I believe.... I don't know.
Outer space amazes me.
I could look up into the sky for hours. 
I could look at the moon and all it's imperfections, forever. 
When I look at the night sky, my mind goes on a rampage. 
That's when I start thinking the deepest. That's when I get lost in my thoughts, and I don't have to think about the world around me. 
I don't have to think about the beginnings and the ends.
I just think about forever. 
I just think about space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.writersparis.blogspot.com